- Can’t find the answer in the Publishing Guide or Notifications? Place a query on the Author Forum.
- We aim to answer all queries within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Anything posted over the weekend will be answered on Monday.
- It is also a place for sharing ideas or suggesting improvements to the way we work.
The forum is split into four main sections: Technical Support, Marketing & Publicity, Editorial & Production, Sales & Distribution.
Please ignore the Author to Author section (we now use closed Facebook groups) and Bestselling Authors, which have been closed down.
- Click on Author Forum on the top right-hand side of the screen, next to your name.
- Click on the main section you want (Technical Support, Marketing & Publicity, Editorial & Production, Sales & Distribution).
- Click on the sub section that fits your query best.
- Click on the subs + Add a topic.
- Enter the title for your question in Topic Title.
- Ask your question in the box below, labelled. Contents
- You can add a file to your post by clicking on + Add a file to this post, which will allow you to browse your computer's files.
- Once you're happy with the text of your query, click on Save Topic underneath the Contents box.
Share this page: