Daniela I. Norris
Daniela I. Norris is a former diplomat, turned political writer, and with age and wisdom - inspirational author and speaker. Her award-winning stories, articles and essays have been published in numerous magazines and anthologies.
- Crossing Qalandiya - Exchanges Across the Israeli Palestinian Divide (Reprtage Press, 2010) - co-authored with Shireen Anabtawi
- On Dragonfly Wings - a skeptic's journey to mediumship (Axis Mundi Books, 2014)
- Collecting Feathers: tales from the Other Side (Soul Rocks Books, 2014)
- Recognitions (Roundfire Books, 2016)
- Premonitions (Roundfire Books, 2019)
- From Last to First (Liberalis, 2020) - co-authored with Jon Salfield
Recognitions, part of a trilogy, is her first novel. Daniela lives with her family near Geneva, Switzerland, and is a founding member and panelist on the International Grief Council panel (www.internationalgriefcouncil.org) and Inspired Writing Retreat (www.inspiredwritingretreat.org)
Daniela is very active in the international writing community and is a member of the Society of Women Writers and Journalists (UK), The Society of Authors (UK) and the Geneva Writers' Group (Switzerland).
After having published two MBS titles with John Hunt Publishing, she is thrilled to join the JHP team, focusing on literary awards and promotion of MBS titles. email@example.com
Follow this author: